Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Payback (snippet)

December 1998



I stood in the darkened shadows of the girls locker room staring. I was just staring at that treacherous bitch putting her lips all over my so called boyfriend. Her hands rubbing all over his body like she owned him slowly inching down toward his pants.

God, how pathetic could either of them be? Working each other over like a dog whose been starving for days and finally got a bone to chew on.

John Baker, all-star athlete and varsity football captain had his hand twisted into that bitch, Janie Low’s beach blonde hair yanking it back so that a moan could escape those lips of hers. Her head fell back letting his lips trail the side of her neck. John looked like he was totally into it grinding his hard on against her. A smile and eyes filled with lust covered his face. That rancid bastard!

Red. That’s the only color I could see. I closed my eyes to let those whores do their business. I left them to enjoy their company with each other. I left them to do what they pleased. What else was I to do? Run in there and make a fool of myself. Yell at Janie for being such a great friend or maybe at John for being such a faithful boyfriend? Whatever the cause may be one thing’s for sure. I will get them back, both of them, even if it took years.

Breathe in. Breathe out.

I opened my eyes and saw John undressing her. First her super thin tank top that could fit a baby and next a mini skirt short enough to called a rag with the amount of material used. One word came to mind. Whore. She wore a black g-string that barely covered anything. She might as well have worn nothing No big deal though, Janie knew what she was. She loved the attention. She adored the way men looked at her and the fact she slept with more than half of them made her feel like a queen. When John unbuttoned his jeans and slid them down a little to free his erection I just about screamed out in frustration as they began having sex.

I left knowing very well that pay back was surely a bitch. Janie Low better watch her back I thought as I walked to my car. No more. There is no way in hell I’m letting her get away with this crap.

2 comments:

  1. Anger. Dark...ANGER!

    i'm officially never going to piss you off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what I say, "never piss off a writer. You could just end up in her New York times bestseller."

    ReplyDelete